Recently we wrote about the increasing demand for low and no alcohol beverages, a trend initially driven by a millennial market – with research highlighting young people aged 16–24 years less likely to drink than any other age group in the UK.
This consumer driven demand isn’t showing any signs of slowing down, and is opening opportunity for a host of new and exciting products, with a price tag not usually afforded in the soft drinks market.
Here we’ve collected some of our favourite brands which have caught our eye for all the right reasons.
- Ecology+Co – Distilled Alcohol Free Spirit
- Everleaf – Non-Alcoholic Bittersweet Aperitif
- Ceder’s – Distilled Non-Alcoholic Alt Gin
- Fluère – Non Alcoholic Distilled Spirit
- Bax Botanics – Alcohol-Free Spirits
- Caleno – Non-Alcoholic Free Spirit
- Chastity – No Sin Gin
- ISH Spirits – A Truly Free Spirit
- Kew (London Distillery) – Organic Gin Alcohol Free
- Nirvana Brewery – Alcohol Free
- Mocktail Club – Premium Crafted Ready–T0–Drink Soft Cocktails
- Sea Arch – The Alternative For Gin Lovers
- Three Spirit – Botanic Alchemy Alcohol Free
- Outsider – Drinks For The Bold & Curious
- The Duchess – Alcohol-Free G&T
With demand for sober (and soberish) nights out on the rise – there is a unique category forming which will no doubt see more disruptive brands innovating and finding their feet.